Who do I contact in case of emergency?

In a true emergency, please dial 9-1-1. With other needs (animal control, crime-stoppers, etc.) please contact the Sheriff's Office at 512-943-1300. WR is serviced by the William- son County Sheriff.

Is the Walsh pool open year round?

No. The pool is closed / winterized October to March. The pool is open April through September.

How do I obtain a pool access key?

You may obtain a replacement key in person from Associa for a fee of $25. (Payable via check or money order)
2300 Greenhill Dr. #1010

Round Rock, TX 78664
Tel: (512) 347-2888

*Remember to reference the HOA website for up to date Manager specific phone numbers.

Where do I vote?

Typically our voting precinct is hosted at the Round Rock Presbyterian Church. Early voting takes place at the Brushy Creek Community Center. Only County, State and National elections impact WR Residents as we are outside the City limits of Round Rock.

Who maintains the hike and bike trail between Brush Creek North and Walsh Ranch?

Trail is owned and maintained by the Brushy Creek MUD.

Do I pay City taxes?

No. Walsh Ranch is not within the City of Round Rock. City taxes are replaced with WR MUD taxes. Tax obligations consist of RRISD / WR MUD / County taxes.

Who provides Fire services?

Sam Bass Fire Department. Additional information on the Sam Bass Fire Department can be found at: www.sambassfd.com

How do I contact our HOA Board of Directors?

The HOA website contains an email link for the Board or you can mail them directly at: info@walshranchhoa.com